Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can't believe I've been so remiss

I have so much to say and so much to share and I have just let time get away from me.  Between my RL and Sl I have had to dedicate a lot more time to RL recently.  RL beckons, I go.
So much has happened since I last wrote in my blog!  I have found a means of being able to control my avatar now and keep it walking a nice straight line and not miss any dots on the runway.  Nobody knows how annoying that was for me!  I tried everything I could think of to get that under control but had no idea what would work.  It turns out it was simply a setting I was missing.  So quick and easy to fix and I had no idea and had gone through so much embarrassment  because of it.  Well, anyhow, it's fixed :)
I won my first contest and I didn't even think I was going to place!  I always put so much effort into the contests but I must have hit it right on this time because when the boss notices, you've done something good.  I was so taken aback that I didn't know what to say.  I was all prepared to applaud the winners and go home and change.  Not to be!  Yay for me!  My confidence is renewed and I am in contact with a good photographer to get my portfolio updated and submit it to a few places and enter a few more contests if I can.
There are so many really wonderful people in the world and we never get to know them or even know of them without this wonder called the Internet.

It would be hard to say which of my sisters at CWS I love the most but the sweetest, most giving person I have met has to be Debbie.  If hearts could be made of gold hers would truly glisten.  She is patient, understanding and so very knowledgeable about so many things and she has fantastic taste in everything!  I want to be like her!
I love all my sisters at CWS and I think I let them know it but if any of you ever read this blog and don't happen to know how much having you as sisters means to me then here is your notice; I love you all!   Big hugs to each of you for being such wonderful people and for all your many kindnesses, for our silly chats in our groups, for the jokes we play on each other and I can't leave out Anrol.  A beauty who is also brilliant and caring.  She loves other people so much that she tries in every way to improve any part of their lives that she can.  No wonder her husband is so dedicated to her.  She is a gem.
Debbie and Anrol, I hope you two ladies know you are loved and appreciated.  Your fantastic senses of humor are not lost on this gal and I love the chats and working with such great professionals.
There is Taby, Veronica, Noot, Messange...I could go on and on and on but you all know who you are and I am thankful for each of you and so proud and pleased to call you not just sisters but friends as well.
Hugs to you all and let the contests continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment