Monday, August 30, 2010

Congratulations to the winners of the Styling Green Theme

It was long night as so many contestants began arriving at the styling stage at Classic With Style to attempt to win the Styling Green Theme.  There were leprechauns, fairies and some things I wasn't sure I could identify.  Others were dressed in their finery and had gone all out to make an impression on the judge.  I was one of them and I know tough competition when I see it and that was a tough competition!
The ladies who won did so on merit, originality and creativity.  I do so admire that in a model.
Such creativity is well rewarded at CWS and it is not only fun it is rewarding to see if you can be more original and creative than all the others.  I would highly recommend this activity for anyone interested in modeling too.
The lag as usual was terrible but the show went on.
We are ladies and gentlemen from all over the world who gather here and chat and make jokes and very seriously attempt to out do each other to win that coveted prize called 1st Place!  Second Place and even 3rd Place are not bad either.  That means your efforts got noticed but someone was just a little more original than you or they gave a better performance than you did.
Because they come from all over the world, these folks are up at the most unusual hours just to participate in these contests.  My heart goes out particularly to the Europeans who are up at three AM so I don't do a lot of complaining about the hours since it is for me still early evening.
Ladies, my proverbial hat is off to you.  You worked hard, you gave a great performance and it paid off.
I was so tired afterward that I left without a picture of the winners though I'm sure someone will post one. Congratulations to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment