Saturday, October 9, 2010

Partying at UCWS

At Classic With Style Univeristy they know how to throw a party.
The University of Classic With Style is a place where you learn not only how to make and keep yourself gloriously beautiful, you also learn many other things that you will find come in quite handy while enjoying your second life.
Learning how to use a camera and lighting to your benefit, how to figure your ARC or Avatar Rendering Cost, how to load a hud and so much more I won't even try to go into it here.
After graduation you would think the instructors would be through with you but they aren't. They will continue to assist you as needed if you need it and chances are you will :) They will also get down and party with you when you graduate. I mean these folks are awesome to the max! Even the owners party with you and that means you get to see everyone let down their virtual hair..pardon the pun, I couldn't resist.

Ignore that top picture, I don't know how that got in here but I also don't know how to take it out.


Here we have previous students dancing with the recently graduated students.
This is a picture of one of the owners of the university and she too parties with you like she means it and trust me, she knows how to throw a party. No holds barred, she and her husband Steve will definitely chat you up, make jokes with you and invite you to all the events your precious heart can hold.
We love you both Anrol and Steve and I can't speak for all but I know I appreciate your generosity and all your kindness.
In this photo are instructors, previous graduates and present graduates all partying with the elite in the Celebrity Hangout.
I've wondered why each class seems to get better and better and the only thing I can think of is that those instructors are working hard at getting the students ready to enter the world of modeling with confidence and grace. They're succeeding too.
I look at some of the new models and know for a fact that they will go far and accomplish many good things.
Thanks Classic With Style for all you do for all of us. We may not say it often but it is appreciated.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment